WHY KFBB ?
KFBB signed on back in March of 1954 – we are a legacy station in the state of Montana. KFBB is, and always will be, dedicated to supplying superior, quality programming; comprehensive news, weather and sports; and support for the community in which we live and the communities we serve.
Local business's who utilize TV succeed! Television gets RESULTS and it is AFFORDABLE! Businesses who fail to maintain top-of-mind awareness will eventually lose market share – your business can efficiently and effectively advertise on this station to maintain market share!
- Television reaches out!
- Television reaches 97% of all households – there are 65,300 HH in the KFBB viewing area (Cascade, Blaine, Chouteau, Fergus, Glacier, Hill, Judith, Basin, Liberty, Phillips, Pondera, Teton, Toole and Valley) and in Helena (KHBB) there are 27,630 HH (Lewis & Clark, Broadwater)
- People 18+ spend more time with television each day than any other medium (319.2 minutes yesterday) – it is the dominate medium!
- More people say broadcast television is their primary source for local news, weather and sports.
- Television has a high believability factor and influences consumers by combining sight, sound and motion! You can convey a range of selling messages in one commercial – you can be clever, creative and entertaining!
- More people feel local broadcast television is most involved in their communities.
- The public perceives television as the most "authoritative", "engaging", "influential" and "Persuasive" advertising medium Click here for more information about TV advertising..
Take the next step! Contact us to grow your business with a marketing plan built for you. Call (406) 453-4377 or email firstname.lastname@example.org