United Way Fundraising Campaign Comes to an End - KFBB.com News, Sports and Weather

United Way Fundraising Campaign Comes to an End

Posted: Updated:

ABC Montana's Emily Scarlett speaks with Shannon Hoiland of United Way.  They are reaching the end of their Fundraising Campaign.  After announcing their $1.2 million goal, today, they say they are 75% there.  Find out what you can do as community members to help them reach the remaining 25%, by watching this Community Spotlight. 

  • Community Spotlight

    Community Spotlight is a feature in our 5pm newscast that highlights events and activities that are open to the general public in Central Montana. If you have an upcoming event or activities  and would like to come on the news and talk about it, Please fill out the form below.

    * denotes required fields

    We're sorry, but only one entry is allowed per person.
    Thank you for your continued interest.

    Thank your for submitting your event or organization for a Community Spotlight segment on KFBB. If you are chosen Emily will contact you.

  • Most Popular StoriesMost Popular StoriesMore>>

  • UPDATE: Man & Woman Sleeping In Dumpster Tossed In Spokane Garbage Truck

    UPDATE: Man & Woman Sleeping In Dumpster Tossed In Spokane Garbage Truck

    Tuesday, March 11 2014 3:47 PM EDT2014-03-11 19:47:09 GMT
    SPOKANE, Wash. - KHQ News was first on the scene Tuesday when a man and a woman were found in the back of a garbage truck. The truck picked up a dumpster near Sherman and 2nd downtown early Tuesday morning. READ MORE DETAILS INSIDE OF THE STORY>>>
    SPOKANE, Wash. - KHQ News was first on the scene Tuesday when a man and a woman were found in the back of a garbage truck. The truck picked up a dumpster near Sherman and 2nd downtown early Tuesday morning. READ MORE DETAILS INSIDE OF THE STORY>>>
  • Possible Merger Between Nursing Home and Medical Center

    A commission meeting has the community worried about the possible closure of the Teton Nursing Home due to a possible merger with the Teton Medical Center. One disgruntled citizen, whose husband is
    A commission meeting has the community worried about the possible closure of the Teton Nursing Home due to a possible merger with the Teton Medical Center.
  • UGF Track & Field Prepares for Home Meet

    UGF Track & Field Prepares for Home Meet

    UGF will host Carroll College for a Dual meet.
    UGF will host Carroll College for a Dual meet.
Powered by WorldNow

Sports

  • Sports
  • Community

  • Community
  • Powered by WorldNow
    All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and Max Media. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.