Family Restaurant Burns to the Ground - News, Sports and Weather

Family Restaurant Burns to the Ground

Posted: Updated:

ABC Montana's Emily Scarlett speaks with owner Pierre Augare and uncle, Lee Yelin, of Pierre's Bar & Grill.  The family-oriented restaurant started in 2007, and has since become a crucial part to the community - catering weddings, hosting various events, and serving people from all around the world.  But on December 29, 2013, Pierre's Bar & Grill suffered a devastating fire.  They are now hoping for the publics help, through donations, to rebuild the establishment. 

  • Community Spotlight

    Community Spotlight is a feature in our 5pm newscast that highlights events and activities that are open to the general public in Central Montana. If you have an upcoming event or activities  and would like to come on the news and talk about it, Please fill out the form below.

    * denotes required fields

    We're sorry, but only one entry is allowed per person.
    Thank you for your continued interest.

    Thank your for submitting your event or organization for a Community Spotlight segment on KFBB. If you are chosen Emily will contact you.

Powered by WorldNow


  • Sports
  • Community

  • Community
  • Powered by WorldNow
    All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and Max Media. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.