My Neighbor in Need Debuts New Program - KFBB.com News, Sports and Weather

My Neighbor in Need Debuts New Program

Posted: Updated:
GREAT FALLS -

My Neighbor in Need is debuting their brand new mechanical repair program offered to all of Great Falls. My Neighbor in Need is planning on spreading this mechanical program to not just those residents who are less fortunate but to everyone. This lower cost service will provide homeowners with maintenance fixes on your appliances with all the left over proceeds going to buying beds and other useful items for folks in need.

"So starting today is the grand opening of My Neighbor in Need claims repair. What that is it's designed for the general public to use not just those who qualify for My Neighbor in Need. Say your washing machine or dryer breaks down, by calling My Neighbor in Need appliance repair division all the net proceeds after the cost of the technician and the insurance goes to fund the mission My Neighbor in Need," says Founder, Dave Snuggs.

My Neighbor in Needs other program My Student in Need is currently at 291 students helped and are close to reaching 300 total students helped in the state of Montana.

  • Most Popular StoriesMost Popular StoriesMore>>

  • Great Falls Animal Shelter Running Out of Space

    Great Falls Animal Shelter Running Out of Space

    The Great Falls Animal Shelter is running out of space to house animals.
    The Great Falls Animal Shelter is running out of space to house animals.
  • UPDATE: Fire at Silverwood caused by cigarette

    UPDATE: Fire at Silverwood caused by cigarette

    Friday, August 29 2014 2:35 PM EDT2014-08-29 18:35:38 GMT
    ATHOL, Idaho - After a thorough investigation into the fire that closed a portion of Silverwood Theme Park last weekend, investigators with the Timberlake Fire Protection District say it was most likely an improperly discarded cigarette that started the fire.
    ATHOL, Idaho - After a thorough investigation into the fire that closed a portion of Silverwood Theme Park last weekend, investigators with the Timberlake Fire Protection District say it was most likely an improperly discarded cigarette that started the fire. The fire happened on August 24th, around 2:00pm in a restroom at the Boulder Beach Water park. The water park was evacuated while crews worked to put the flames out. 
  • High STD Rate in Cascade County

    High STD Rate in Cascade County

    Cascade County has the third highest rate of sexually transmitted diseases in the state and officials say that many of the STD's are originating from one specific area.
    Cascade County has the third highest rate of sexually transmitted diseases in the state and officials say that many of the STD's are originating from one specific area.
Powered by WorldNow

Sports

  • Sports
  • Community

  • Community
  • Powered by WorldNow
    All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and Max Media. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.