Explosion Being Investigated in Bozeman Hotel - KFBB.com News, Sports and Weather

Explosion Being Investigated in Bozeman Hotel

Posted: Updated:

In a statement released today by the Bozeman Police Department they state,

"On February 25, 2014, at approximately 8:51 PM, Bozeman Police and Bozeman Fire responded to a report of a possible fire or explosion in a hotel room on the 1300 block of East Main Street in Bozeman.

Responders determined that a hotel room window had blown out as a result of a small explosion from a suspected methamphetamine lab.

There were no reported injuries and damage to the hotel room appeared to be mainly to the window and door.

Detectives from the Missouri River Drug Task Force (MRDTF) responded and processed the scene.

At this time, no one has been charged with operating the clandestine lab and MRDTF continues to investigate the incident.

During the investigation, Devon Wayne Arnaud, 26 YOA, of Bozeman was arrested on a probation violation.

Task Force Commander Lt. Jake Wagner will be available to speak with media on Thursday February 27 at 10:00 a.m. at the Law and Justice Center in Bozeman."

  • Most Popular StoriesMost Popular StoriesMore>>

  • Great Falls Animal Shelter Running Out of Space

    Great Falls Animal Shelter Running Out of Space

    The Great Falls Animal Shelter is running out of space to house animals.
    The Great Falls Animal Shelter is running out of space to house animals.
  • UPDATE: Fire at Silverwood caused by cigarette

    UPDATE: Fire at Silverwood caused by cigarette

    Friday, August 29 2014 2:35 PM EDT2014-08-29 18:35:38 GMT
    ATHOL, Idaho - After a thorough investigation into the fire that closed a portion of Silverwood Theme Park last weekend, investigators with the Timberlake Fire Protection District say it was most likely an improperly discarded cigarette that started the fire.
    ATHOL, Idaho - After a thorough investigation into the fire that closed a portion of Silverwood Theme Park last weekend, investigators with the Timberlake Fire Protection District say it was most likely an improperly discarded cigarette that started the fire. The fire happened on August 24th, around 2:00pm in a restroom at the Boulder Beach Water park. The water park was evacuated while crews worked to put the flames out. 
  • High STD Rate in Cascade County

    High STD Rate in Cascade County

    Cascade County has the third highest rate of sexually transmitted diseases in the state and officials say that many of the STD's are originating from one specific area.
    Cascade County has the third highest rate of sexually transmitted diseases in the state and officials say that many of the STD's are originating from one specific area.
Powered by WorldNow

Sports

  • Sports
  • Community

  • Community
  • Powered by WorldNow
    All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and Max Media. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.