Malmstrom Air Force Base residents woke up to potentially dangerous drinking water this morning. The base put out a notice stating there were elevated chlorine levels in water and it was unsafe to drink or even wash with. Some residents stated the water smelled a little funny as early as last night. Base officials say a chlorine injector was at fault. It has since been replaced and the system flushed. The 341st Civil Engineering Squadron came back with the all clear, however, they say base housing residents should run their water for a few minutes before using.